Welcome to the #1 Video-DJ in Austria

Hier bekommt ihr Infos, Audio- und Videomixe von mir!

Watch more of my Videos on www.yourvideodj.com

Donnerstag, 26. März 2009

Future RnB Mixtape

DJ 2 Hot - Future RnB Livemix from today!

Tracklist:
01. Justin Timberlake ft. T.I. - Dead & Gone
02. Flo-Rida ft. Pleasure P - Shone
03. Keri Hilson ft. Lil Wayne - Turnin Me On
04. Shontelle ft. Akon - Stuck With Each Other
05. Kid Cudi - Dat New
06. Lil Kim - Lighters Up
07. Jay-Z ft. Santogold - Brooklyn We Go Hard
08. Electric Red - So Good
09. Taio Cruz ft. Flo-Rida - I Just Wanna Know
10. Jamie Foxx ft. T-Pain - Blame It (Deville Major Bounce Blend)
11. Rock-It! Scientists - Pop Bottles Break
12. Slick Rick vs. Red Cafe - Loddi Doddi (Alex Dreamz Blend)
13. Jay-Z ft. Notorious B.I.G - I Just Wanna Love You (Scooter Epic Remix)
14. Busta Rhymes ft. T-Pain - Hustler's Anthem (Hustla Blend)
15. Justin Timberlake ft. T.I. - Love, Sex, Magic
16. 50 Cent - Just A Lil Bit
17. Flo-Rida ft. Kesha - Right Round
18. Mr.Vegas ft. Lil Jon - So Dope
19. DJ Felli Fel ft. Sean Paul, Pitbull, Flo-Rida & T-Pain - Feel It
20. Lady Gaga - Kaboom
21. Rihanna ft. The Dream - Hatin' On The Club

Download